Can (modal verbs)Multiple choice quiz 1

14 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Can (modal verbs)Multiple choice quiz 1

FREE ENGLISH TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES

Type: Multiple choice test
Topic: Can
Author: Nihat Kasım






CAN
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ 1

  1. You can ____________ your car in that parking space.
    left
    leaving
    leave
    to leave

  2. ___________ you __________ me please?
    Can / help
    Are / help
    Can / helping
    Can / are help

  3. She ________ English.
    can speaks
    can speak
    is can speak
    speak

  4. Choose the incorrect sentence.
    My mother can speak English.
    They can help each other.
    Some students can't find the class.
    Are they can swim very well?

  5. Choose the correct sentence.
    Can you telling me your name?
    I am can carry this bag for you.
    Can you clean my suit please?
    Can you sent me your catalogue?

  6. You _____________ park here. It 's forbidden.
    can't
    can
    are
    must

  7. I am not allowed to play outside. I ________ play football with you in the garden.
    can
    should
    can't
    don't

  8. Which 'can' is used in a different way?
    Can I put my coat here?
    My cat can climb this tree.
    You can come in.
    Can we play outside?

  9. What is wrong with this sentence? "My uncle can runs very fast."
    "fast" must be "faster"
    "runs" must be "run"
    "very" must be "much"
    "can" must be "can't"

  10. You __________ smoke here. We are in a hospital.
    must
    are
    can't
    aren't








Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

Error 404